SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, February 12, 2010

Going Going......................

......Almost gone.


7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Sad. I don't like seeing rotting houses and I hate rotting houses being torn down to make way for modern constructions too.

Lowell said...

I'd say one good wind would finish the job. My son used to love houses like this (when a teenager)...he would dig in the earth around them and find all kinds of interesting artifacts - bottles and such from olden times...

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh dear! This looks so sad.

George said...

Although it doesn't look good for this house, the picture is wonderful.

Lois said...

Yikes! Good thing you got this shot when you did.

Hopie said...

I love these old buildings. I don't know what it is about them....like a favorite old t-shirt or pair of jeans that has worn in to just the right amount of fade and comfortable-ness.

Rose said...

Another untold story! I wish I had a crystal ball to look back in time with and see how the story unfolded.