MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Lovely!We've only got snowdrops!
Very special, MB! Two more months and I'll be posting shots like that. LOL
They are so beautiful! Amazing that they arrive so soon!
I love them!
Just like those petunias in the catalogs, I can smell those daffy dils all the way here. Peacemore than ready for spring
Is «Louis» daffy?In a word, YES.
I'm definitely daffy about daffodils. They are beautiful, but I'll think the daffodils in our yard are even more beautiful.
Sweet flowers...
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Lovely!
We've only got snowdrops!
Very special, MB! Two more months and I'll be posting shots like that. LOL
They are so beautiful! Amazing that they arrive so soon!
I love them!
Just like those petunias in the catalogs, I can smell those daffy dils all the way here. Peace
more than ready for spring
Is «Louis» daffy?
In a word, YES.
I'm definitely daffy about daffodils. They are beautiful, but I'll think the daffodils in our yard are even more beautiful.
Sweet flowers...
Post a Comment