MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
A plump little robin in a tree - lovely photo. He looks so cute.Cheers.Melbourne Daily Photo
This is such a lovely sight. I haven't seen a robin yet this year...and probably won't for a while with all the snow we are currently getting.
This is a beauty; looks like it's had a good winter! What's the diff between an American robin and a Canadian robin?Wait, is there such a thing as a Canadian robin?
He's beautiful! We haven't had as many robins here this year as usual. I think it has been too cold.
Still no robins in my neck of the woods...I am waiting.
The robins have become very busy, too...
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
A plump little robin in a tree - lovely photo. He looks so cute.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
This is such a lovely sight. I haven't seen a robin yet this year...and probably won't for a while with all the snow we are currently getting.
This is a beauty; looks like it's had a good winter! What's the diff between an American robin and a Canadian robin?
Wait, is there such a thing as a Canadian robin?
He's beautiful! We haven't had as many robins here this year as usual. I think it has been too cold.
Still no robins in my neck of the woods...I am waiting.
The robins have become very busy, too...
Post a Comment