Tricia at http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/ has been experimenting with altering her photos with excellent results so I thought I would try with what is in my computer. I don't have Photoshop butI found I could adjust colors somehow (?) and here is a pic of Mt. Baker. Pretty, huh? MB

10 comments:
WoW! That mountain is definitely the CENTER of attention & the grass is so pretty & green! Great job, Mary Beth, & thanks so much for mentioning me - Much appreciated!
It is fun to do this but I still prefer the orginal colors better. Peace
Very pretty!
I love that. What did you use?
I have photoshop but there is so much to learn.
♥♥ Hugs ♥♥
Very cool. I have been experiencing a little with Photoshop but I'm not very good at it, lol!
I can't wait to see Mt Baker again. 15 days to go, I'm like Robinson Crusoe... :-)
You did a great job with this photo. It's beautiful and I really like it.
It turned out very well, I think!
Very nice, MB!
Pretty neat is an understatement! Isn't this kind of thing fun?
Some people think they're photo purists and that their photos represent reality. But no photo represents reality...take ten photographers and have them all shoot the same scene and you'll get 10 different interpretations of "reality." A photo is simply one person's take on one moment in time which will never, ever be repeated.
So, play with your photos, happily!
Change things around to your heart's content. There is no right or wrong, there's just whatever it is you want to do!
I love this and I hope you continue to experiment and enjoy!
This is very pretty - it looks just like a painting.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
Post a Comment