MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I really, really like this. It makes me feel all warm and comfy inside.
A wonderful wispy photo that could easily be a wall-hanging. The touch of green is like a painter swished her brush lightly across the scene...
The aspens are so beautiful. One of my favorite trees to see when I go west. Lovely.
Love this photo, reminds of Ansel Adams beautiful work and yours is just as lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day.Smiles
What a neat picture of the aspens. I really like that white bark.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
I really, really like this. It makes me feel all warm and comfy inside.
A wonderful wispy photo that could easily be a wall-hanging. The touch of green is like a painter swished her brush lightly across the scene...
The aspens are so beautiful. One of my favorite trees to see when I go west. Lovely.
Love this photo, reminds of Ansel Adams beautiful work and yours is just as lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day.
Smiles
What a neat picture of the aspens. I really like that white bark.
Post a Comment