MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Some things just don't die! And thanks goodness. These are very pretty.I first I thought they were called "asylum," but that may be more an indication of where I should be than anything! ;-))
Always so wonderful to have flowers in November!!
Thoses look great, not to cold there yet I hope. Hope you had a nice weekend.
I like the lacy look of sweet alyssum. I often plant it like a lacy collar around a container garden. Interesting that yours doesn't want to give up!
Gotta love them! I do too. Happy hardy little (ok not always) plants!*hugs*ddeb
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Some things just don't die! And thanks goodness. These are very pretty.
I first I thought they were called "asylum," but that may be more an indication of where I should be than anything! ;-))
Always so wonderful to have flowers in November!!
Thoses look great, not to cold there yet I hope. Hope you had a nice weekend.
I like the lacy look of sweet alyssum. I often plant it like a lacy collar around a container garden. Interesting that yours doesn't want to give up!
Gotta love them! I do too. Happy hardy little (ok not always) plants!
*hugs*ddeb
Post a Comment