MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Good morning! I love finding small surprises tucked away in unexpected places. This is a sweet surprise.
Lovely she is and perfect in sepi :-)You have a very cute dog indeed.
Shes Sweet. Nice shot.
Great shot, very dreamlike!
Mary Beth, I love the little fairy and the golden color that surround her! Happy Sepia SCenes! :)
wow thats cute! and that looks so sweet in sepia :)thanks for droppin by!
Cuuute!!!
The sepia tones down the background colors, so we see the fairy at rest nicely. She is smiling, and ready for her next flight!
Ah cool sepia, Mary Beth & Bingo is quite handsome!
Sweet little fairy to protect your garden.
She looks like she's sitting amidst golden coins.I like this a lot.There's something "angelic" about it!
I like your sepia photo of the little fairy.
she's very pretty, and I like what's in your driveway. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
What a sweet fairy; very pretty in sepia.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
14 comments:
Good morning! I love finding small surprises tucked away in unexpected places. This is a sweet surprise.
Lovely she is and perfect in sepi :-)
You have a very cute dog indeed.
Shes Sweet. Nice shot.
Great shot, very dreamlike!
Mary Beth, I love the little fairy and the golden color that surround her! Happy Sepia SCenes! :)
wow thats cute! and that looks so sweet in sepia :)
thanks for droppin by!
Cuuute!!!
The sepia tones down the background colors, so we see the fairy at rest nicely. She is smiling, and ready for her next flight!
Ah cool sepia, Mary Beth & Bingo is quite handsome!
Sweet little fairy to protect your garden.
She looks like she's sitting amidst golden coins.
I like this a lot.
There's something "angelic" about it!
I like your sepia photo of the little fairy.
she's very pretty, and I like what's in your driveway. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
What a sweet fairy; very pretty in sepia.
Post a Comment