It looked the same here too, with just a few wispy clouds! I was out trick or treating with my grandkids and the moon certainly did add a spookiness to the night.
Very nice, MB. Moody, but not really eerie ... I would be willing to walk a country lane under this moon unafraid of bodies rising from their graves...
Hmmm, relative to your "fishy" post, I maybe ought to "scale" back my Halloweeny celebrations!
5 comments:
It looked the same here too, with just a few wispy clouds! I was out trick or treating with my grandkids and the moon certainly did add a spookiness to the night.
What an eerie night you had.
What a perfect Halloween night moon.
Very nice, MB. Moody, but not really eerie ... I would be willing to walk a country lane under this moon unafraid of bodies rising from their graves...
Hmmm, relative to your "fishy" post, I maybe ought to "scale" back my Halloweeny celebrations!
Spooky moon. Mother Nature timed this one perfectly!
Post a Comment