....waiting to be planted. But look who is lurking around. Mr. Big Teeth. MB
If you would like to see beautiful flowers from all around the world please click on the yellow Sunflower to your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm heading to Walmart in just a little bit to look for pansies. All my other flowers are all gone. I like Mr. Alligator and even more Mr. Frog in the center of your lovely previous post!
MB Do not like the GATOR especially after we (TN Vols) lost to them yesterday. However, I love those little flowers and if it ever dries up here and the weather gets cooler, I hope to plant a few. Peace
12 comments:
I'm heading to Walmart in just a little bit to look for pansies. All my other flowers are all gone.
I like Mr. Alligator and even more Mr. Frog in the center of your lovely previous post!
Carletta’s Captures.
Very pretty!
MB: Those are really neat flowers.
My favourite flowers and my favourite teeth!
I bet he'd love to hide in the pansies! Lovely!
OOPS! I'm glad I have my shoes on or he might have nipped off my toes!
Love the pansies, and the alligator
MB
Do not like the GATOR especially after we (TN Vols) lost to them yesterday. However, I love those little flowers and if it ever dries up here and the weather gets cooler, I hope to plant a few. Peace
wow what a beautiful purple flowers.
A sure sign autumn is here when the pansies come out :) Lovely photos.
All my other flowers are all gone.
I like Mr. Alligator and even more Mr. Frog in the center of your lovely previous post!
How to make a website
Great photos, not only for the beautiful flowers but for 'Mr. Big Teeth'. Thank you so much for sharing them with Today's Flowers.
Post a Comment