I took all these shots on Whidbey Island and by Skagit Bay. They are called Sundogs, caused when the sun passes through ice crystals inside of clouds.
To look at more Mosaics or to participate go to http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/

MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
15 comments:
Love your blue sky mosaic!
Kathy
Beautiful. I had never heard of sundogs before. Thank you so much for sharing!
Zuzu
This is the most beautiful mosaic I ever saw!!!
You have to teach me how to ,ake these!
How pretty! I've never heard of that before!
What a cool sounding meme. I'll have to keep it in mind. Your mosaic is very pretty! The sundog photos are wonderful.
Fantastic mosaic/collage MB! Stunning sundogs.
This is delightful. And so interesting. I think the patterns would make great tiles or granite countertops...
I have not seen any sundogs for years. This was a nice reminder.
Thank you very much for visiting My Canon Blog
Oh wow! A sky mosaic --love it! Beautiful images.
Cass
Oh my! Gorgeous!
Love what you did with them pictures. Keep up the good work.
Well...I have just learned something new! Those images age gorgeous. I have seen those colors in the sky, occasionally, but never knew why it was that way...thank you for sharing.
This is a gorgeous collage! I love the dark frame in the middle!
Wow...never heard of sundogs before...really beautiful!
Beautiful. I had never heard of sundogs before. Thank you so much for sharing
How to make a website
Post a Comment