MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Omigod, that's wonderful. The sepia makes it. And one might swear that was taken in the late 1800s or the early 20th Century.
Really looks old, MB. Good one!!
Fantastic - truly looks like a vintage photo, well done!!
ahh, that's sweet. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
A lovely shot and soooo perfect in sepia. Lovely pony.
What a sweet photo. Well done!
You were been a good photografer!I love it!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Omigod, that's wonderful. The sepia makes it. And one might swear that was taken in the late 1800s or the early 20th Century.
Really looks old, MB. Good one!!
Fantastic - truly looks like a vintage photo, well done!!
ahh, that's sweet. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
A lovely shot and soooo perfect in sepia. Lovely pony.
What a sweet photo. Well done!
You were been a good photografer!
I love it!
Post a Comment