MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That look spookey sitting there all by its self... Hope your doing good. Take Care.
That does look a little eerie! It's a beautiful shot though.
Its a very nicely done sepia photo. I've browsed through your other photos and they are all very nice.
Lovely, moody, misty, and leaves me with a montage of memories. Great job, MB!
LOVE this! Looks like a painting. Beautifully done.
I am always drawn to old dead trees with their twisted limbs, what a wonderful shot.
WOW! I love it!!Belongs on a book cover!Junie Rose
Outstanding processing MB. Love the composition as well.
I love gnarled trees they make the best photo subjects. If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs. </a
really nice, but kinda eerie at the same time! cool!
The limbs of this tree are so graceful bare. Sepia suits it.
so ethereal . . .If you’d like to drop by and see my sepia scene & window views, they are here. thanks!
wowww i love it! nice shot!
Adore the starkness of that bare tree and the hint of scrubby foliage on one branch! Quite eerie in sepia!
Another beautiful picture. Very very nice. Hope I shall learn to take such nice photos.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
15 comments:
That look spookey sitting there all by its self... Hope your doing good. Take Care.
That does look a little eerie! It's a beautiful shot though.
Its a very nicely done sepia photo. I've browsed through your other photos and they are all very nice.
Lovely, moody, misty, and leaves me with a montage of memories.
Great job, MB!
LOVE this! Looks like a painting. Beautifully done.
I am always drawn to old dead trees with their twisted limbs, what a wonderful shot.
WOW! I love it!!
Belongs on a book cover!
Junie Rose
Outstanding processing MB. Love the composition as well.
I love gnarled trees they make the best photo subjects.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs. </a
really nice, but kinda eerie at the same time! cool!
The limbs of this tree are so graceful bare. Sepia suits it.
so ethereal . . .
If you’d like to drop by and see my sepia scene & window views, they are here. thanks!
wowww i love it! nice shot!
Adore the starkness of that bare tree and the hint of scrubby foliage on one branch! Quite eerie in sepia!
Another beautiful picture. Very very nice. Hope I shall learn to take such nice photos.
Post a Comment