MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Interesting! I guess our continent is not completely occupied yet even if all the land does belong to someone somewhere.
With all that open space, I guess no one could sneak up on them!
Looks so darn desolate. Can you imagine being out there by yourself? I can hear the wolves howling at night! Yikes!Great shot MB!
Oh, you make my imagination go wild as I always like to wonder what, when and who and why when I see an abondon building. Peace
It sure looks lonesome!
They make the best photo shoots. I love then. Happy Grandparents day.
You are probably right MB that its a homestead. One can only imagine how tough life was back then. What a fantastic shot.
I love finding old homesteads, very nice!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Interesting! I guess our continent is not completely occupied yet even if all the land does belong to someone somewhere.
With all that open space, I guess no one could sneak up on them!
Looks so darn desolate. Can you imagine being out there by yourself? I can hear the wolves howling at night! Yikes!
Great shot MB!
Oh, you make my imagination go wild as I always like to wonder what, when and who and why when I see an abondon building. Peace
It sure looks lonesome!
They make the best photo shoots. I love then. Happy Grandparents day.
You are probably right MB that its a homestead. One can only imagine how tough life was back then. What a fantastic shot.
I love finding old homesteads, very nice!
Post a Comment