MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
wow shes indeed pretty :)
I just love seeing pictures of aged parents at an early age. The spark is always there, not matter how old we get. Lovely photo.
She looks lovely.
A very pretty girl and of course she is still lovely I suppose. Lovely photo
Hello! Lovely photo in sepia.
She looks like she was a very sweet little girl. I remember seeing a recent photo of her and she still looks very sweet. ;-)
She was a cutie! I'm sure she is still a lovely at 93 - 93, how wonderful!
People dressed up in their finest for a picture shoot 85 years ago. She looks nice in her dress as a photo shoot was a big deal back then. Nice!
Oh my goodness, this is an amazing photo - I just love old photos like that. Beautiful post
Lovely old sepia shot
What a treasure to have that photo. Keep it safe!If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
What a sweet picture! Good processing MB.
Wonderful for sepia scenes!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
13 comments:
wow shes indeed pretty :)
I just love seeing pictures of aged parents at an early age. The spark is always there, not matter how old we get. Lovely photo.
She looks lovely.
A very pretty girl and of course she is still lovely I suppose.
Lovely photo
Hello! Lovely photo in sepia.
She looks like she was a very sweet little girl. I remember seeing a recent photo of her and she still looks very sweet. ;-)
She was a cutie! I'm sure she is still a lovely at 93 - 93, how wonderful!
People dressed up in their finest for a picture shoot 85 years ago. She looks nice in her dress as a photo shoot was a big deal back then. Nice!
Oh my goodness, this is an amazing photo - I just love old photos like that. Beautiful post
Lovely old sepia shot
What a treasure to have that photo. Keep it safe!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
What a sweet picture! Good processing MB.
Wonderful for sepia scenes!
Post a Comment