MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
So pretty and floriferous! (I may have made that word up.)
Ahem. EG did make that word up! But I like it. Floriferous kinda says it all.Well, except that yellow roses are special...haven't a lot of songs been written about yellow roses? Or maybe they were about yellow ribbons...Beautiful, though. Bloom until December...you must have a mild fall in them thar parts. I don't even bloom until December.;-)Have a fun weekend.
Fits right in with the fall colours. Very cheery for a somewhat melancholy season (for some that is) :) Beautiful MB.
Lovely. Do they have a scent that comes to you on the breeze?
They are both gorgeous and floriferous (I like that word)!
I agree, floriferous says it all! Have a nice Sunday, MB!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
So pretty and floriferous! (I may have made that word up.)
Ahem. EG did make that word up! But I like it.
Floriferous kinda says it all.
Well, except that yellow roses are special...haven't a lot of songs been written about yellow roses? Or maybe they were about yellow ribbons...
Beautiful, though. Bloom until December...you must have a mild fall in them thar parts.
I don't even bloom until December.
;-)
Have a fun weekend.
Fits right in with the fall colours. Very cheery for a somewhat melancholy season (for some that is) :) Beautiful MB.
Lovely. Do they have a scent that comes to you on the breeze?
They are both gorgeous and floriferous (I like that word)!
I agree, floriferous says it all! Have a nice Sunday, MB!
Post a Comment