MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I like their markings...
I can say they like to be shooted.
They are cute and they seem very interested in what you are doing!
They are indeed cute. The little one is wearing a mask, and might be a bit frightening to meet at night in a dark alley......probably not too much change of that, though...They do look alike, and they're looking at the camera. Maybe they're wondering if it is good to eat?
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
I like their markings...
I can say they like to be shooted.
They are cute and they seem very interested in what you are doing!
They are indeed cute. The little one is wearing a mask, and might be a bit frightening to meet at night in a dark alley...
...probably not too much change of that, though...
They do look alike, and they're looking at the camera. Maybe they're wondering if it is good to eat?
Post a Comment