1. Pieris japonica with buds and snow.
2. Viburnium bodnantense--also called Dawn Viburnam. Blooms from fall to Spring,bearing loose clusters of very fragrant deep pink flowers that age to pale pink. But freeze in coldest NW winters. As you see it may be cold here but not too freezing cold. Notice the snow.
To see flowers from all over the world or to participate click on the Sunflower to your right.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>








13 comments:
I love your winter flowering Viburnu. Both my Perfumed Viburnums have dyed with the dry.
Hardy and strong flowers that can withstand cold.
How pretty with the snow on them.
Flowers in he snow! Nice, MB!
My Today's Flowers offering is at http://moreofme24.blogspot.com
Amazing that that bloom so pretty in the cold and snow!
I didn't know of this winter blooming plant - I need to check that out.
Very pretty peeking from under the snow!
;0 That's very pretty.
Your blog is interesting. I love exploring places so different from my world!
Thanks for visiting me, too. Hope you'll come again.
Junie
MB: Those are neat captures with your little snow. You got some captures you will remember.
I love the flowers especially with a little frost on them :)
The flowers are quite nice with the snow on them.
Hi Mary Beth
Wonderful flowers!
Thanks for visiting and posting in TODAY'S FLOWERS.
Luiz
It's snowing and the flowers are blooming! Lovely!
Beautiful shots MB - how neat they bloom right through the snow!
Post a Comment