SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wild Flowers

Well I walked around my yard and found a few sorry, raggety flowers, so I dipped in my pics and posted a beautiful wild flower meadow near my house. Enjoy!

To see more flowers from all over the world or to participate go to www.flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com or click on the sunflower to the right>>>>>>>>




9 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Oh my gosh MB what a delicious meadow. That is utterly beautiful!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Yes it is hard to find any beautiful flowers around our neck of the woods isn't it.
The archives are good for something.I just spent the day downloading most of my photos to disks. So now have to start a new series of photos, or go to the disks

Arija said...

Mary Beth what a wonderful meadow! WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is wow. I'd be laying down in this field taking in all of that colour.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary Beth: What a wonderful view of the meadow. I can't see ground anywhere.

VALKYRIEN said...

What a wonderful and inviting meadow!

Carletta said...

What a beautiful field of flowers!
I little girl in an Easter outfit in the middle of that would be gorgeous! :)
It just says Easter to me.

Alpicks Treasures said...

so pretty with so many little workds to say.

arleena said...

Oh, so beautiful, wonderful flowers.