I found these wet babies in my yard today. The Helleborus are late because of being covered by snow for more than 3 weeks. Lots of raindrops everywhere and the many Crocus are pushing their way to daylight. YAY!!!
If you would like to see more flowers of today or to participate click on the yellow Sunflower to the right. thank you. MB
I love the vanguards of spring pushing their brave heads through the earth and often snow just to reassure us that another season of growth is on the way.
13 comments:
Wow I wish my flowers were pocking there heads above the earth. I think I have a little while to wait. Thanks for sharing. Smile B
These are some awesome shots!
It is time for crocus - thanks for the reminder that spring is coming.
Interesting post!
Hope you come back every week!
Thanks for sharing!
Luiz
Mary Beth: Very nicely captured and it's an early bloomer.
What a fantastic set of photos!
Did we have winter already?
Awesome shots, MB!!
Spring has sprung in your neck of the world while my garden still sleeps!
Lovely, I love the shot of the water droplets most :)
Oh my gosh you already have things coming up, how wonderful. These are great shots, I can't wait for ours to start coming up
I love the vanguards of spring pushing their brave heads through the earth and often snow just to reassure us that another season of growth is on the way.
It looks all very promising! Hopefully you'll have an early spring! Thanks for sharing and for visiting!
The flowers are under ground here. As it is still freezing and ice covered.
Abe Lincoln Blogs
It looks like spring is coming forth. It's time to get some new flower pictures.
Post a Comment