MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Great photo MB! You should work for the chamber of commerce, your photos are like being there! Enjoyed catching up!
Yes I agree with Sue, your doing great at that piture taking. We have them around here once in awhile.
Excellent capture MB - haven't seen one of those for years - what a treat!
I think that your seeing this red winged black bird is a good sign that spring is just about to blossom.
What a funny title!!!! LOLI'll return to blogging this weekend!
They are definately a sign of spring around here~!
Now I know where Michele The First Lady got the idea for the dress she wore the day her Hubby won the election. LOLNice shot!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Great photo MB! You should work for the chamber of commerce, your photos are like being there! Enjoyed catching up!
Yes I agree with Sue, your doing great at that piture taking. We have them around here once in awhile.
Excellent capture MB - haven't seen one of those for years - what a treat!
I think that your seeing this red winged black bird is a good sign that spring is just about to blossom.
What a funny title!!!! LOL
I'll return to blogging this weekend!
They are definately a sign of spring around here~!
Now I know where Michele The First Lady got the idea for the dress she wore the day her Hubby won the election. LOL
Nice shot!
Post a Comment