MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Wow is that all driftwood? Do you still have snow? You got quite a bit I hear!! We had a very snowy december, even for us. I am enjoying my new camera...come check out my pic's at picture diary! Hugs!B
Crazy place!I see his head there :)
If I were there I'd be looking for the perfect piece of driftwood!
Too bad someone cant use it for something? Happy Sunday to you.
Your driftwood shots always amaze me. I couldn't stand all that in my backyard.Clever shot. I enlarged it to find him.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Wow is that all driftwood? Do you still have snow? You got quite a bit I hear!! We had a very snowy december, even for us. I am enjoying my new camera...come check out my pic's at picture diary! Hugs!
B
Crazy place!
I see his head there :)
If I were there I'd be looking for the perfect piece of driftwood!
Too bad someone cant use it for something? Happy Sunday to you.
Your driftwood shots always amaze me. I couldn't stand all that in my backyard.
Clever shot. I enlarged it to find him.
Post a Comment