My next-door neighbors "retired" in Boise after living on Whidbey for some 20 years or so. It's funny that my memory of staying at a bed and breakfast there once was that the water didn't smell very good. My neighbors said that was common, and you could never leave clothes sitting in the washing machine after they were done because they would be smelly. My parents popped over to Whidbey for a bed and breakfast stay last summer and they said the water was fine and it was a beautiful adventure.
Hello from Marysville, Washington! Well, that's where we live from April to November with our chickens, Koi, cats and horses! What fun to have found your site. Your pictures are GREAT...I also love photography and have a blog dedicated to it. I'll be visiting you again!
Hello from Marysville, Washington! Well, that's where we live from April to November with our chickens, Koi, cats and horses! What fun to have found your site. Your pictures are GREAT...I also love photography and have a blog dedicated to it. I'll be visiting you again!
8 comments:
My next-door neighbors "retired" in Boise after living on Whidbey for some 20 years or so. It's funny that my memory of staying at a bed and breakfast there once was that the water didn't smell very good. My neighbors said that was common, and you could never leave clothes sitting in the washing machine after they were done because they would be smelly. My parents popped over to Whidbey for a bed and breakfast stay last summer and they said the water was fine and it was a beautiful adventure.
Nice coloring - well, not coloring like w/ crayons - hehehe!!!
Very pretty scene though!
Hello from Marysville, Washington! Well, that's where we live from April to November with our chickens, Koi, cats and horses! What fun to have found your site. Your pictures are GREAT...I also love photography and have a blog dedicated to it. I'll be visiting you again!
Hello from Marysville, Washington! Well, that's where we live from April to November with our chickens, Koi, cats and horses! What fun to have found your site. Your pictures are GREAT...I also love photography and have a blog dedicated to it. I'll be visiting you again!
Yeah the sun rises here around 7:30 - 8 am too... I have a horrible time driving to work AND taking pictures!!!! LOL!
Nice shot of the ferry
Beautiful shot! I had pictured a smaller ferry in my mind - love this!
What a peaceful scene - beautiful capture MB with that delicate colour.
Post a Comment