MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I hope he decided to potty and get back inside out of the snow and cold weather. I hope 2009 will be better than 2008, 2007, and 2006. I do think our government will be inspired by our new President Obama -- at least I hope so. I would like to see the War in Irag end and I would like to see the killing stop everywhere. It is my hope that Japan will stop slaughtering whales and raping virgin forests. And I hope the people will lose their clubs and no longer club baby seals to death. What a world we have and live in. 2009 could be so much better than it will be.
Too funny! Cute puppy.
What a little cutie. Poor thing out in the cold... :)Happy New Year to you and your family MB!
They are cute when they are little. I dont blame him for not wanted to go outside. Is it warming up some? Happy New Year.
What a cutie!!! Happy New Year!!!
LOLMy Pinky didnt want either on cold days!
il est très mignon ce petit chien, Happy New Year 2009
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
I hope he decided to potty and get back inside out of the snow and cold weather.
I hope 2009 will be better than 2008, 2007, and 2006. I do think our government will be inspired by our new President Obama -- at least I hope so.
I would like to see the War in Irag end and I would like to see the killing stop everywhere.
It is my hope that Japan will stop slaughtering whales and raping virgin forests.
And I hope the people will lose their clubs and no longer club baby seals to death.
What a world we have and live in. 2009 could be so much better than it will be.
Too funny! Cute puppy.
What a little cutie. Poor thing out in the cold... :)
Happy New Year to you and your family MB!
They are cute when they are little. I dont blame him for not wanted to go outside. Is it warming up some? Happy New Year.
What a cutie!!! Happy New Year!!!
LOL
My Pinky didnt want either on cold days!
il est très mignon ce petit chien, Happy New Year 2009
Post a Comment