SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, December 18, 2008

One more snow picture......

......and then I'll try to post other stuff. Of course I am stuck at home so these are the pictures I take. I took this this morning as I woke up to 14 more inches of snow. That is on top of the 14+ inches already there. There is also 4 kids stuck here with me and it is beginning to show. Twitch--snarl!!


4 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

What a delightful shot - that's a heap of snow MB! Beautiful.

George Townboy said...

Oh, but that's a Post Card shot!! Snap all you want, they'll still love you Grandma.

"Remember the Blizzard of 2008 when we were trapped at Grandma's house?"

LOL

Flying Solo said...

All are so beautiful! Glad i'm not there :)

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats alot of snow you got, we had some on Monday about 4 inches and nothing since. Keep warm.