MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I love Bingo! I bet he will always be your baby, no matter how big he gets!
He sure looks like hes having too much fun.
LOLHe managed a way to seat there.I think he woulg never be big, I'm sure he thinks the same way :)
LOL - just a tad bit big - he's such a neat dog.
Bingo, You are tooooooo Funny. NJ
What a ham!! Cute pic!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
I love Bingo! I bet he will always be your baby, no matter how big he gets!
He sure looks like hes having too much fun.
LOL
He managed a way to seat there.
I think he woulg never be big, I'm sure he thinks the same way :)
LOL - just a tad bit big - he's such a neat dog.
Bingo,
You are tooooooo Funny.
NJ
What a ham!! Cute pic!
Post a Comment