We really have had some strange looking clouds here in Washington lately, haven't we? I posted some unbelievable ones over Mt. Ranier -- found them on KOMO, they were awesome. I love this one! What a great shot! Thanks for stopping by. I like your blog, too, I'll be back!
12 comments:
Wow, that is a strange cloud! Happy skywatching :)
Wow...great photo!The clouds looks great!Happy SWF!
Very strange cloud. The trees look so pretty in their white blankets.
Mary Beth: Kind of looks like a sombrero, uncommon in Washington for sure.
We really have had some strange looking clouds here in Washington lately, haven't we? I posted some unbelievable ones over Mt. Ranier -- found them on KOMO, they were awesome. I love this one! What a great shot! Thanks for stopping by. I like your blog, too, I'll be back!
It's an interesting cloud anyway! It promises perhaps more snow?
I wish you a very happy 2009.
Oh my ..that is such and interesting cloud...
Wow that is a strange cloud, looks like you also asked for a white christmas.
Very strange cloud. Great catch!
That is an amazing cloud. What a beautiful view. Thanks.
Orange and strange like it was bringging some warm :)
What a wonderful Skywatch photo wit that bank of clouds like sugar candy or granular sorbet. Just lovely.
Post a Comment