MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I know just how you feel. Down here in Normandy Park near Burien we have about a foot, keeps coming and I just can't stop taking photos. Love the fencepost one with the gray sky.
Cute Macaroni :)
Awesome shots, MB. This will be a winter to remember.
Beautiful scenes MB.A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. May peace and joy be yours in 2009.
Awesome snow pics! Merry Christmas!Paz
Oh I really love the pic of the horse!!! Blessings!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
I know just how you feel. Down here in Normandy Park near Burien we have about a foot, keeps coming and I just can't stop taking photos.
Love the fencepost one with the gray sky.
Cute Macaroni :)
Awesome shots, MB. This will be a winter to remember.
Beautiful scenes MB.
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. May peace and joy be yours in 2009.
Awesome snow pics!
Merry Christmas!
Paz
Oh I really love the pic of the horse!!! Blessings!
Post a Comment