MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Now that is a special photograph! I like it a lot.
Poor horses, amazing , when it is windy they stand with theur bottoms into the wind, but here they are all protecting their hind quarters right up against the tree.
Just decided that I dont want to be a horse in my next life.
Beautiful.. lots of snow is so soothing to the soul,.. thanks for sharing
Gosh poor fellas - they look so cold...
Smart Horses to hang under the tree.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Now that is a special photograph! I like it a lot.
Poor horses, amazing , when it is windy they stand with theur bottoms into the wind, but here they are all protecting their hind quarters right up against the tree.
Just decided that I dont want to be a horse in my next life.
Beautiful.. lots of snow is so soothing to the soul,.. thanks for sharing
Gosh poor fellas - they look so cold...
Smart Horses to hang under the tree.
Post a Comment