MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
hi, are very beautiful, like the last picture with the close-up of ice melting.hugs, Denise BC
I always look forward to watching the birds feed on the berries in the autumn and the winter once the cold preps the berries for consumption.We just got our first snow overnight here in northwestern WA state and the sun is just now coming out. Out into Nature I go.Happy Holidays...
The white and red make a very nice contrast.
Great pictures! Beautiful!
great shot! looks so beautiful.
You make winter and snow so inviting!!
These are beautiful!
I have never seen such beautiful berries! Great pictures.
Lovey berries in the snow and with those gleaming icicles. Nice post.
We have hawthorns growing in Highland Park, NJ. I've been photographing them, as they are pretty as can be, and everything else is so bare. Nice to see yours dripping with snow.
Beautiful photos. I love the water drops.
I love them at any season.
What a neat capture of the lovely red hips. Very nicely done.
gorgeous shot of berries, beautiful...
Ooh....wish we had some of those for the birdies!
Nice berries like the close up shot
beautiful berry shots...i adore snow and berries...so a perfect winter shot.have a great day.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
17 comments:
hi, are very beautiful, like the last picture with the close-up of ice melting.
hugs, Denise BC
I always look forward to watching the birds feed on the berries in the autumn and the winter once the cold preps the berries for consumption.
We just got our first snow overnight here in northwestern WA state and the sun is just now coming out. Out into Nature I go.
Happy Holidays...
The white and red make a very nice contrast.
Great pictures! Beautiful!
great shot! looks so beautiful.
You make winter and snow so inviting!!
These are beautiful!
I have never seen such beautiful berries! Great pictures.
Lovey berries in the snow and with those gleaming icicles. Nice post.
We have hawthorns growing in Highland Park, NJ. I've been photographing them, as they are pretty as can be, and everything else is so bare. Nice to see yours dripping with snow.
Beautiful photos. I love the water drops.
I love them at any season.
What a neat capture of the lovely red hips. Very nicely done.
gorgeous shot of berries, beautiful...
Ooh....wish we had some of those for the birdies!
Nice berries like the close up shot
beautiful berry shots...i adore snow and berries...so a perfect winter shot.
have a great day.
Post a Comment