SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, November 30, 2008

They just keep coming......


.....and that's a good thing.
1. Hardy Cyclaman
2. Yellow hardy Mums.
3. Purple Hebe

To see more lovely flowers from all over the worls go here:
http://www.flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/






16 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary Beth: Those are neat flowers you have shown.

Meiroca said...

Very beautiful flower!

Meire

www.meiroca.com

Arija said...

I do love the tiny autumn Cyclamen, they have something in common witht the shy Violets in the spring.

DeniseinVA said...

How lovely to have these growing still. Very, very nice photos.

Anonymous said...

Still blooming?
You are blessed - just beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.
- Cheers.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I like the hardy cyclamen

Gill in Canada

ChrissyM said...

Lovley photos!

♥ Denise BC ♥ said...

Great number and variety of shapes and colors, congratulations. I thank you for sharing.
hugs, Denise

Anonymous said...

These are great photos! I really like the second one - they look so happy.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Very Pretty Mary Beth. Keep them coming.

The Good Life in Virginia said...

a nice trio of flower shots think my favorite is the cyclaman :P

Naturegirl said...

Mary Beth nothing blooming here but ahhh...so many memories of a summer past!

George Townboy said...

Beautiful!

Carletta said...

Nice variety MB!
I love the mums.

Flying Solo said...

That purple one reminds me a cannabis one!

Janice Thomson said...

Wow that is incredible MB. Such beauty still lingering - awesome.