MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Don't worry I always love your photos and your world.That dahlia is GREEEEAT!;)Hugs, Maria
Amazing flower! Thank you.
I like when we're told what sort of flower we're viewing. This is beautiful!
Beautiful dahlia!
This dahlia is beautiful!!
Beautiful color on this dahlia.
This one is just beautiful! I think this spider type is my favorite of all dahlias.
Beautiful dahlia; lovely photo. Thanks.
Lovely photo of this vibrant flower.Paz
Fantastic Dahlia!Marvelous red, a nice photo!Have a nice week,Santilli
Hi Mary Beth,Certainly does look like a red spider doesn't it!Lovely.
Beautiful dahlia with a gorgeous colour.*****My link from the name leads to my old blog that doesn't exist any more. Here's the right adress: http://krisuh.wordpress.com
That´s a wonderful flower!
I like that.Very else.
Beautiful RED! Love it :D My first time to join with this Meme! I hope you can drop by! Mine is here. Happy TF!~
This is a lovely dahlia. I LOVE the colour.
Mary: Cool flower in red, nicely done.
What a lovely dahlia - love the curled petals - perfect name for this one.
That is a great flower and an great photo!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
19 comments:
Don't worry I always love your photos and your world.
That dahlia is GREEEEAT!
;)
Hugs, Maria
Amazing flower! Thank you.
I like when we're told what sort of flower we're viewing. This is beautiful!
Beautiful dahlia!
This dahlia is beautiful!!
Beautiful color on this dahlia.
This one is just beautiful! I think this spider type is my favorite of all dahlias.
Beautiful dahlia; lovely photo. Thanks.
Lovely photo of this vibrant flower.
Paz
Fantastic Dahlia!
Marvelous red, a nice photo!
Have a nice week,
Santilli
Hi Mary Beth,
Certainly does look like a red spider doesn't it!
Lovely.
Beautiful dahlia with a gorgeous colour.
*****
My link from the name leads to my old blog that doesn't exist any more. Here's the right adress: http://krisuh.wordpress.com
That´s a wonderful flower!
I like that.
Very else.
Beautiful RED! Love it :D My first time to join with this Meme! I hope you can drop by! Mine is here. Happy TF!~
This is a lovely dahlia. I LOVE the colour.
Mary: Cool flower in red, nicely done.
What a lovely dahlia - love the curled petals - perfect name for this one.
That is a great flower and an great photo!
Post a Comment