



I was out this morning running the dogs, feeding the cats, checking the horses--what ever i do in the morning. I see these beautiful fat clouds. Now we have had a few days of rain and fog and I just know this day will be nice. See the sun pop out.
It is also the first day of Fall. Happy Autumn equinox!!






6 comments:
Mary: You should be doing Sky Watch Friday's with these great Sky photos. See my site, it starts on Thursday afternoon.
Happy autumn! Here in Austria autumn begins with rain and rather cool temperatures. I've got a cold and a stayed in bed today, sleeping and sweating...
The morning clouds look so beautiful and fresh - I feel much better when I see them!
Very Pretty. I saw a truck with a horse trailer come through town today and it had Washinton plates on it, I though of you.
Happy back to ya! Awesome shots!!
I saw your blog this morning, Mary, and found a piece of history your camera recorded. It is a blink, stopped dead-still, exposing the moment in time and the beauty you saw in the sky and those clouds.
Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
Delightful sky photos MB! Love that third photo - very inspiring.
Post a Comment