fishing. The salmon are coming in the Samish River from salt water and these fisher people are going crazy. I say let them (the fish) go up river to spawn.
Just wanted to drop by and check in on all of you. Tell Kylee that I hope she's doing good at chasing those cans. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
You and me both - I couldn't agree more- and they wonder why the runs are getting smaller and smaller each year... The salmon will be coming up our little creek too, in a few weeks.
4 comments:
Just wanted to drop by and check in on all of you. Tell Kylee that I hope she's doing good at chasing those cans. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
You and me both - I couldn't agree more- and they wonder why the runs are getting smaller and smaller each year...
The salmon will be coming up our little creek too, in a few weeks.
How sad! Let them fish go and do there business, thats what keeps the numbers up.
I agree, let them go!
Nice photo, you caught 'em good!
Post a Comment