SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, September 8, 2008

The mountain is out.



The weather has been so nice and the air clear. All the mountains have been out specially in the mornings. This pic of Mt. Rainier is from my deck at 6:30 AM. this morning Sept 8th.
She always amazes me. The sun is glowing on her flanks as it rises. The fog in the valley looks like the ocean.

2 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

These are just amazing MB. I would never grow tired of seeing the beauty of this mountain and watching it change with the seasons.
Beautiful shots.

Rick said...

My parents live in Bothell. I remember them saying "the Mountain is out." A great way of putting it.

If the truth were know, any quick search on the net and you could discover who I am and ask your cousin if we've met. Not that it matters, it just is interesting to have that connection with someone I've met on the net.