SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brrrrr



Temp this morning is 35F. Very nippy. It was warm and toasty in bed but then I had to get up. WAH!!!
Yesterday there were clouds and then sunshine. This is what is going on now.
Mt. Rainier in the morning. I love the fog in the valley. I am so fortunate to see the old girl every morning. Well when she is out, that is. MB

4 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Ooooh...beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Its alittle early for 35, at least here anyways, it was chilly here too this morning. Enjoy it.

Nancy Jo said...

Now see, there is that pretty mountain again. I don't have one of those out my window. I did see Tim across the street go to work again though.
Yes I bet its cooling down in your part of the world. We haven't had a frost yet, but the nights are down in the 40's.

George Townboy said...

You are fortunate!! All beautiful shots!!

It was just above 70 here this morning and my AC was on!! I hate that.