MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Looks like a beautiful plant. My mother has something in her yard that when the leaves are crushed they smell like licorice. It is very low on the ground and never flowers.
Mary Beth: That is truly a beautiful flower.
I love this plant! It really DOES smell good. I know some people candy it, but I never have. Nice photo.
What an unusual and beautiful flower. I love it!
I like this plant. I haven't been able to get a shot I like but I like yours. :-)
I can only imagine the scent - it sounds wonderful.Lovely images.
Beautiful flower!
A really unique and beautiful flower MB. Wonderful shot!
You grow the most beautiful plants.
Oh, is that your plant? May I beg you for some seeds? I love it!!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Looks like a beautiful plant. My mother has something in her yard that when the leaves are crushed they smell like licorice. It is very low on the ground and never flowers.
Mary Beth: That is truly a beautiful flower.
I love this plant! It really DOES smell good. I know some people candy it, but I never have. Nice photo.
What an unusual and beautiful flower. I love it!
I like this plant. I haven't been able to get a shot I like but I like yours. :-)
I can only imagine the scent - it sounds wonderful.
Lovely images.
Beautiful flower!
A really unique and beautiful flower MB. Wonderful shot!
You grow the most beautiful plants.
Oh, is that your plant? May I beg you for some seeds? I love it!!
Post a Comment