MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
What a beauty the horse that is.. Yes it would be great to share the road with something like that. Is it hot there? Looked like Portland was in the 80's Take care.
Gosh what a neat scene that is! Good capture MB.
Love this photo!!
Hi! You love photographs I see, we are coming up to round 3 of ABC Wednesday why not check it out?
Great shot. You certainly live in a beautiful part of the country... in many, many ways. Mari-Nanci'Smlinsigh' blog'Photos-City-Mine'
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
What a beauty the horse that is.. Yes it would be great to share the road with something like that. Is it hot there? Looked like Portland was in the 80's Take care.
Gosh what a neat scene that is! Good capture MB.
Love this photo!!
Hi! You love photographs I see, we are coming up to round 3 of ABC Wednesday why not check it out?
Great shot.
You certainly live in a beautiful part of the country... in many, many ways.
Mari-Nanci
'Smlinsigh' blog
'Photos-City-Mine'
Post a Comment