SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Neighbors


These guys are so huge and the babies are SO cute

7 comments:

George Townboy said...

Gorgeous, and your photo is too! I love the way he's looking right at you!

Janice Thomson said...

What a huge magnificent animal - excellent capture MB!

Isadora said...

:) they may be huge and the babies cute.....i see flavorful mozzarella.

Alpicks Treasures said...

AHHHH cute but mean. Tasty too, but I would not know. Enjoy your weekend.

Nancy Jo said...

LOOK OUT BINGO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wrote a prize winning book (The Buffalo and Indians) about these bison creatures. It was a sad tale that broke my heart because our government wanted them destroyed to get the Indians to move onto reservations where they could feed them with old, crippled and diseased cows. It never ended. The reservation way of life continues to this day and the Native Americans are still suffering from the experience of "white people" stealing their homeland.

It is a wonderful photograph and would be great in a frame on the wall or the feature on a calendar or card.

Thanks for your visit to my blog and for the comment there. I do my best to repay visits with visits and comments with comments.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville, Ohio

smilnsigh said...

Ohhh I'd love to see a real Buffalo!

Guess they are raised for meat hu? But they have a free range life, so that helps...

Mari-Nanci
'Smlinsigh' blog
'Photos-City-Mine'