
If you remember last year I had this garden bed full of Impatients. so this year I have Petunias and weeds. I cannot get ahead of the weeds. I wonder why flowers done grow as fast as weeds do. I guess I should cultivate my weeds and call them flowers.






4 comments:
This is a lovely picture.
I was just sneakin' around and found your bed of Petunias.
Have a nice day;)
That's a real bed ... of petunias!! LOL Very cool. You can do that with weeds, you just have to keep them cropped and neatly trimmed, so they don't have a wild look to them. You can even cut little pathways through them and lay down a bed of gravel so it looks like it was all planned.
LOL - I like George's idea! Must remember that.
Just don't do what my friend did - she bought a weed-killer and ended up killing everything, good and bad. (It was breezy when she did the spraying)
The petunia bed looks great though. Besides all plants are just weeds in some other country. We pay huge dollars over here for something like bird-of-paradise and it's a troublesome weed in Jamaica. Who knew!
George: That is called a lawn. ha! MB
Post a Comment