MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Oh my! That looks like a big bunny! Love it! ;-)Paz
Great catch!! The Bugs Bunny look-a-like looks huge!!
Dont be to hard on the little fellow, hes hungry too...
I know they can do damage to a garden, but I always plant more for them, I really enjoy watching them plus they are so cute!
Hey, I thought Marigolds were supposed to keep bunnies away! Well, he's eating grass and not the Marigolds, hu?Oh but they aren't so cute, when they've decimated a newly growing garden. ,-)Mari-NanciSmilnsigh
Isn't he just the cutest thing? Blessings,Lea
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Oh my! That looks like a big bunny! Love it! ;-)
Paz
Great catch!! The Bugs Bunny look-a-like looks huge!!
Dont be to hard on the little fellow, hes hungry too...
I know they can do damage to a garden, but I always plant more for them, I really enjoy watching them plus they are so cute!
Hey, I thought Marigolds were supposed to keep bunnies away! Well, he's eating grass and not the Marigolds, hu?
Oh but they aren't so cute, when they've decimated a newly growing garden. ,-)
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Isn't he just the cutest thing?
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment