MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Wow. I love horses and dogs and I even like to smell dog's feet. Not many people do.This photograph is the nicest post I have seen this morning. And your other photos are good too. Happy mom's day.I posted a picture of my furry mother on this Mother's Day. She was so special that we considered her part of the family.
Awesome shot! Perfect for Mother's Day ... have a great day!!
Precious photo...Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to you.Mari-Nanci
Hi mb, ok MB, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Thankyou for the Mother's day wish. You are the nice one. That picture is ooooh so cute! NANCY JO
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. Loved the photo. Kylee still riding? Tell her that I got a new mare. A 3 yr old. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Happy Mother's Day, MaryBeth! Hope your day was happy!Blessings,Lea
Sweet picture. Hope your day was a nice one.
Awww! So sweet! Wonderful photo of the two.Paz
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Wow. I love horses and dogs and I even like to smell dog's feet. Not many people do.
This photograph is the nicest post I have seen this morning. And your other photos are good too.
Happy mom's day.
I posted a picture of my furry mother on this Mother's Day. She was so special that we considered her part of the family.
Awesome shot! Perfect for Mother's Day ... have a great day!!
Precious photo...
Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to you.
Mari-Nanci
Hi mb,
ok MB, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Thankyou for the Mother's day wish. You are the nice one.
That picture is ooooh so cute!
NANCY JO
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. Loved the photo. Kylee still riding? Tell her that I got a new mare. A 3 yr old. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Happy Mother's Day, MaryBeth! Hope your day was happy!
Blessings,
Lea
Sweet picture. Hope your day was a nice one.
Awww! So sweet! Wonderful photo of the two.
Paz
Post a Comment