SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, May 23, 2008

Out my Kitchen Window



Here's what I see-oh oh looks like I should have moved stuff on the deck--oh well. There's lawn and trees and to the right behind the trees is the barn and to the left down the hill is the pond and the pastures.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice view from your kitchen window.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back and visit and I will do the same. :)

smilnsigh said...

Tee, hee, hee... We caught ya' with your stuff, still piled on the patio. -giggles-

I'm not taking pics out my kitchen sink window now! The pool still looks pretty crappy... still covered and all.

But, I did show it, when I showed the ducks. Hehhh...

Mari-Nanci

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
I think you have a great view out of all your windows. I need to move, right after I lay down.
Thank you for the email card. I have my flag up.
NANCY JO

George Townboy said...

Beautiful!! You live in paradise.

Unknown said...

I love to see photos from others kitchen windows. What is that little tree in the background? And do you still have some of those yellow tree seeds for me and the new house? Hugs!!