That's really cute!! My horses hardly ever stretched out like that, but they loved to roll in the sand when we came in from riding and rinsed them off!
MB, I thought horses hardly ever laid down. But then I don't have a horse so what do I know. I know I used to watch Roy and Dale and their horses never laid down. Of course they were always chasing some bad guy, so who had time to lay down? Anyway, glad to see they know how to take it easy. NANCY JO
I smiled from ear to ear when I opened your blog and spotted the ponies or horses. I love it when they do this and when they do their best to roll over. Nice photos. Nice blog. Great posts.
5 comments:
Look like a good idea to me, think I'll join them!
That's really cute!! My horses hardly ever stretched out like that, but they loved to roll in the sand when we came in from riding and rinsed them off!
MB,
I thought horses hardly ever laid down. But then I don't have a horse so what do I know. I know I used to watch Roy and Dale and their horses never laid down. Of course they were always chasing some bad guy, so who had time to lay down? Anyway, glad to see they know how to take it easy.
NANCY JO
They look like great, big fuzzy pillows - I just want to go out and lay down with them....
I smiled from ear to ear when I opened your blog and spotted the ponies or horses. I love it when they do this and when they do their best to roll over. Nice photos. Nice blog. Great posts.
Post a Comment