MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
"Cold hearted orb that rules the night ... "I love moon shots!! Thank you.
Why do they call it a New Moon? Not like it changes every month?
Great shots! I'm with the previous poster, why call it a New Moon when it's the same one we see every month!I hope you get a chance to check out my WW post for today!Just Some Thoughts
mb, That is a great picture of the moon. Its so close! Did you take it while hand gliding at night? NANCY JO
Oh my sakes alive!!! What beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful moon photos!!!Wow!!!Mari-Nanci'Smilnsigh'
Re: Your comment in Mary Beth's blog entry...'Alpicks Treasures' and 'Marsha,' the recent moon was the May Full Flower Moon. The New Moon is at a different time of the month. But there is a New Moon and a Full Moon, each and every month. :-)But one of the 'Twilight' series of books, is called 'New Moon.' Perhaps that is what Mary Beth was thinking of...Mari-Nanci'Smilnsigh''When Twilight Embraces'
What lovely moon photos! I think its about to be full moon though?
WOW!! I have the hardest time taking photos of the moon, good job? I love the old school house, looks more like a church? Wonderful photos, keep them coming!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
"Cold hearted orb that rules the night ... "
I love moon shots!! Thank you.
Why do they call it a New Moon? Not like it changes every month?
Great shots! I'm with the previous poster, why call it a New Moon when it's the same one we see every month!
I hope you get a chance to check out my WW post for today!
Just Some Thoughts
mb,
That is a great picture of the moon. Its so close! Did you take it while hand gliding at night?
NANCY JO
Oh my sakes alive!!! What beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful moon photos!!!
Wow!!!
Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh'
Re: Your comment in Mary Beth's blog entry...
'Alpicks Treasures' and 'Marsha,' the recent moon was the May Full Flower Moon.
The New Moon is at a different time of the month. But there is a New Moon and a Full Moon, each and every month. :-)
But one of the 'Twilight' series of books, is called 'New Moon.' Perhaps that is what Mary Beth was thinking of...
Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh'
'When Twilight Embraces'
What lovely moon photos! I think its about to be full moon though?
WOW!! I have the hardest time taking photos of the moon, good job? I love the old school house, looks more like a church? Wonderful photos, keep them coming!
Post a Comment