MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Very cute!! My dogs loved baby geese ... they used to let them walk all over them, lol.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, they are precious. :-))))Mari-NanciSmilnsigh
Its amazing how fast they grow up. Sweet little babies...
Happy Mother's Day to you!And yes, this is a generic comment. I'm just out of time. Yet I can't not keep commenting. Please forgive a generic one. Yes, I am hopeless. You can say it. -shakes head- I'm hopeless.Mari-NanciSmilnsigh
Cute! Wait, do geese attack you when you come near...or are those turkey who do that? Lol, i forgot.
Very cute! I love their gray color.Paz
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Very cute!! My dogs loved baby geese ... they used to let them walk all over them, lol.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, they are precious. :-))))
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Its amazing how fast they grow up. Sweet little babies...
Happy Mother's Day to you!
And yes, this is a generic comment.
I'm just out of time. Yet I can't not keep commenting. Please forgive a generic one.
Yes, I am hopeless. You can say it. -shakes head- I'm hopeless.
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Cute! Wait, do geese attack you when you come near...or are those turkey who do that? Lol, i forgot.
Very cute! I love their gray color.
Paz
Post a Comment