SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, May 12, 2008

And the race is on..........




Here comes Tuffy (Midnight Special Tuff-e-Nuff) turning the corner and coming down the home stretch. Just who is he racing??? Here comes Bucky and it looks like Bingo is pacing ole Tuff. Is this a dog and pony show?

11 comments:

George Townboy said...

Yes!! And a funny one at that!

So, you were once a track announcer?

Small City Scenes said...

George--You are the funny one. MB

George Townboy said...

Remember what my Sweet Old Ma told me, "George, keep the ladies laughing and you'll do good for yourself!"

Maybe it was, " ... you'll never be lonely!" or, " ... you'll be a lucky fella!" I can't remember now ... it was one of those.

LOL

You did laugh, right?

BTW, my Dad would have turned 92 on St Pat's Day if he were still alive.

Nancy Jo said...

Pretty cute MB, BINGO LOOKS LIKE HE IS FLYING. wHEN DO YOU FIND TIME TO TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR ANIMALS? OH BOY CAPS.
nancy jo

Beemoosie said...

They are beautiful, MB!!! Bingo sure is a busy guy, isn't he? I think I'm in for it this summer with the puppy coming!!! LOL!

Hope your mommy's day was a nice one!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

LOL! MaryBeth, that is a gorgeous photo. Almost made me feel like I was there.

Smiles,
Lea

smilnsigh said...

A dog and pony show! Awwww, that's so cute!!! ,-)

And I have an entry, which mentions you and has a message for you. ,-) Click here.

Mari-Nanci

Small City Scenes said...

Mari-Nancy: Thanks

smilnsigh said...

Mary Beth, you said you got 'Twilight' and are half way through it. Yeaaaa! Shall I add your blog link, to my When Twilight Embraces blog list...? That blog is the first one, on which I have put links to others, in a Sidebar! -grin-

Mari-Nanci

Alpicks Treasures said...

They are having way to much fun?

Just Roaming The Cities said...

I love your horse pictures!