SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, October 15, 2007

Stilly Valley




Usually I talk about the Skagit Valley but the other day I headed south and west of stanwood into the Stillaguamish Valley. The stillaguamish River runs through the valley and Stanwood. Here are some fall pictures. The stilly river itself---a farm with new cut corn field and colorful hills behind and a leaf strewn driveway.

4 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I love looking at your pictures. I sure wish Kylee lived closer to me for I sure would put her on my mare to run. I hope her and Shannon did good this weekend. I won't have another barrel race until November. I really need some help riding all these horses, I'm trying to ride 3 a day. Yup, 3 takes me longer to saddle than the actual ride time. lol Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

Unknown said...

I love that house! Your such a tease with the scenery!!

smilnsigh said...

Beautiful photos!

Mari-Nanci

Alpicks Treasures said...

I love the 2nd picture. It looks like something from an art gallary! I might have to steal it from you, hee hee. Hope all is good with you? I am hanging in there. Take Care