SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Road tripping




I haven't been able to get away---I mean way away---for ever so long---so now I am. I was hoping to go to the Fiber Festival in Ellensburg yesterday but plans fell through but I still am going over Ellensburg way anyhow. I may look up an old neighbor who moved over that way--oe not. I am just going to be free.
I spotted the first Snow Geese back to the valley to spend the winter. This is just a few the the 100,000 that will winter here.
Also a picture of the nursery I like to go to in the valley and a little schoolhouse (1888) they care for in their gardens.

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
You deserve to get away on your own and do what you want for awhile.
Lets here all about it whne you are back.
NANCY JO

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you got away to renew your spirit and have some me time! I love that old school house, too sweet! Can't wait to hear about your little journey!