SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, October 1, 2007

October 1st


A new month. Time is flying by it seems
Today: Go to the nursing home
Grocery shopping
Visit a Birthday friend
Try to clean, clean, clean.
I have to get outside and do some garden cleanup. Deadheading, cutting back, raking stuff like that.
Kylee was at a 3 day horse thing this week-end. It is called...O-MOK-SEE...and she was in the top 10 and won a real nice jacket. I'll show pictures when ready.
Since Ambush is gone she rode a Horse named Honey but will be back riding her horse Sadie.
The grand boys were here and I got them model cars to put together. Here is a pic of Brett's. He took his own pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's go for a ride! lol Happy October!!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

thank you for the comment about JB. Tell Kylee I said congrats. I like that car. I know that you enjoyed our time with your grandsons. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura