SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, October 19, 2007

Storms over




Yesterday a huge windstorm roared through. It brought lots of rain and power outages.Our power was out 6 hrs. Not too bad.This morning the rains came pouring down but right now it is quiet. Almost 9am here. I went outside to see if any flowers were left and these soggy babies were standing proud. Leaves everywhere--they are pretty too. I must take a picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you did, they are so pretty and strong too!

smilnsigh said...

I mostly glad to hear that you got no real lasting damage, from the weather.

Mari-Nanci

Renie Burghardt said...

Lovely and sturdy flowers. Glad they made it. We had a storm in my neck of the woods Wednesday night. No power for 8 hours, but not too bad either. Except for a few braches on the ground, not much other damage, thank the Lord!

Your blog is very nice. Love all the pictures you have of your parents, etc. Just stopped to say "Hi."

Blessings,

Renie